Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lazy Saturdy Morning - GO POKES

I shared with you my anguish this week over not being able to attend OSU Homecoming this year, in a previous post. So we decided to make our own OSU Homecoming right here at home! It sure helped with my withdrawal!

This part of my post on FB:
I think today I have appreciated technology the most! Saw pics of the signs on Edmond Low Library Lawn, got to see House Decs and The Parade on OKSTATE TV and the game was on FX. Don't feel like I missed much except for taking in the extra 80,000 in town for Homecoming, the awesome feeling of game day in Stillwater, Tailgating and Robert's pulled pork.

A little background for you about OSU Homecoming. When I was in college they always announced the person that had been at every Homecoming game since a certain year (long ago)  At that moment I set a goal for my self to be that person when I was 80+ attending homecoming games!!  I was going to be that person!  My dream went down the drain this week! But if you read my post about Mia's 1st Dance performance you will see that it was totally worth it!  A friend of mine said to me:
That's cause when u thought u loved something.......wait till u have kids and you'll realize what it's all about.  And boy, isn't that true! Lessons learned this week!

There is just nothin like the Greatest Homecoming in America! 

Now back to our lazy Saturday with the POKES!

Watchin the Parade on OSTATE TV

Having breakfast OSU Style



No comments:

Post a Comment