Thursday, April 25, 2013

Little Change

Made a little Facebook Change today.  If you look for me and find that you're not my friend, don't be alarmed. I unfriended over 500 friends and family. I'm keeping my account to get notifications for groups that I'm in.  Why did I make this change. Well it's been nagging at me for a while.  What kind of example do I want to set for my kids?  What kind of environment do I want in my home? Am I giving my husband and kids all my attention?  Where are my priorities? I heard a program on Focus on the Family Radio that really spoke to me today to just do it.  So I did. So, if you want to keep up with us, you will have to find us here. Now, I better get busy and get this little blog up to date and keep it up to date!

1 comment: